The Small Business Edge panel of experts is comprised of thought leaders and influencers in the small and mid-size business (SMB) space.
The experts will share their insights and knowledge in original articles, a podcast series, Tweetchats, webcasts, events, and much more. They will address the opportunities and challenges faced by business owners as they work to grow their companies.
Small Business Edge Experts include:
- Brian Moran, CEO of Brian Moran & Associates
- Tamara McCleary, CEO of Thulium
- Bryan Kramer, Keynote Speaker and Best-selling Author of There is No B2B or B2C: It’s Human to Human
- Whitney Johnson, Author of Disrupt Yourself: Putting the Power of Disruptive Innovation to Work
- Barbara Weltman, Best-selling Author and President of Big Ideas for Small Business
- Rieva Lesonsky, CEO/President of GrowBiz Media and SmallBizDaily.com
- Karen Kerrigan, President of The Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council
- Andrew Sherman, Partner of Seyfarth Shaw LLP and Author of The Crisis of Disengagement
- Gwen Turner, President of Princeton Proper
- Joe Knight, President of Business Literacy Institute and Author of Financial Intelligence
- Laurie McCabe, Co-founder and Partner, SMB Group
- Brian Fanzo, Founder and CEO, iSocialFanz