In This Episode: In a special Mother’s Day episode, Brian and his mother Grace talk about her career as an attorney, many of the glass ceilings she broke through, and advice she shared with the next generation of leaders.
Pearls of Wisdom from Grace Moran:
- We all must contribute something to the space we are taking up on this planet.
- If you’re going to build a foundation, do it in your early twenties, when you have the energy and maybe not any other responsibilities.
- Don’t pursue happiness. You pursue doing your part. You’re making your contributions. Happiness will follow, but happiness is not a goal.
- Things are temporary. The mountain top moments don’t last, but neither do the valleys.
- The only opinions I respect are from people I respect.