In this episode:
Kathleen Sullivan Garman is back on the SBE Podcast to discuss what business owners need to do in 2021 to maintain their supply chains. She is the founder/CEO of Sully Garman & Associates and is recognized as a top expert in supply chain and logistics.
Supply Chain & Logistics Advice from Kathleen Sullivan Garman:
- In 2020, the pandemic created unprecedented disruption in shipping lanes.
- The “buy American” tag is a misnomer; much of our raw materials come from other countries.
- The unexpected volume of e-commerce orders swamped our delivery services.
- Always have a backup production source for your products.
- Keep inventory available to fill orders should people continue to be stuck at home.