In This Episode
In this episode, Brian speaks with Brandon Blell, a Professional EOS Implementer (Entrepreneurial Operating System). Brandon helps business owners get what they want from their business, but wait until you hear the path she took to get to where she is today. It is part amazing, part inspiring, and part divine intervention.
Highlights from Brandon :
- EOS stands for the entrepreneurial operating system and it is a complete system of simple, practical, real-world tools that help you get better at three things, vision, traction, and healthy.
- We talk about vision from the standpoint of getting everybody on your leadership team, a hundred percent on the same page with, where you’re going and how you’re going to get there, traction, meaning instilling that discipline and accountability throughout the leadership team and healthy means creating a healthy, functional, cohesive leadership team.
- With EOS we started getting that alignment, clarifying roles, doing all these things and just realizing things could be better.
- We may never understand it. The tragedies and the traumas, but we learn from it all.
- With EOS, you’re better able to achieve the vision and create a healthy, functional, cohesive leadership team. Ultimately, we get to the place where everybody in the whole company is sharing your vision executing that vision with discipline and accountability, and moving forward as a healthy cohesive team.