In This Episode: Carla Johnson, world-renowned keynote speaker and author of her latest book “RE:Think Innovation,” details the five step framework for innovation to inspire growth in business.
Thoughts on Innovation from Carla Johnson:
- Innovation is everybody’s job; it’s not just about the product or service that you sell.
- Innovation is the ability to consistently come up with new, great, and reliable ideas.
- One of the great things about innovation is that it allows a company to spark idea generation, problem solving, and critical thinking in all their employees.
- To have inspiration for great ideas on a consistent basis, that are new and reliable, we must be aware of the world around us, and take in inspiration wherever and whenever we can.
- A key characteristic of innovative people is that they are willing to own their own ideas, and they’re willing to fight for them.