In This Episode
Ginger Siegel is one of the best and busiest champions for small business owners. She shares tons of advice, ideas, and ways that Mastercard is helping business owners almost every day. Hear what she has to say and then sign up for Mastercard’s programs in 2023.
Highlights from Ginger Siegel:
- MasterCard trust center was built to provide business owners access to cyber solutions, assessing cyber risk, and monitoring the dark web for hackers looking to attack small businesses
- Through our Digital Doors, Mastercard has helped over 20,000 small businesses across 10 cities, and we’re expanding even beyond that.
- We developed Strivers Initiative to help black female business owners digitize their companies. We provide them with tools like Digital Doors, help them to create a multi-channel approach to reaching customers, and help them with cash flow management.
- Mastercard partnered with Hello Alice and First National Bank of Omaha to launch the Hello Alice Business Equitable Access Credit card, a credit building credit card. The program is designed to help owners with poor or thin credit histories by providing them with full card benefits while they improve their credit.
- Mastercard uses its sponsorships in golf, the New York City Marathon, and Major League Baseball to recognize, celebrate, and support small businesses in our country. It is rewarding to see the faces on business owners who can’t believe that these big organizations care about their business and helping them.