This episode of the Small Business Edge Podcast, sponsored by Oracle SMB, features Andrew J. Sherman, Partner at Seyfarth Shaw LLP, and member of the SMB Experts.
In Episode 6:
- The dynamics of apathy, complacency, and selfishness in the workplace
- How the internet and social media contribute to the distraction of the workforce
- How technology can both bring people together as well as breed divisiveness
- How to evoke engagement both ways, using top-down leadership and bottom-up culture
- How to convert the fear of technology replacing human labor force into a productive future of digital transformation
- The indispensable importance of employee engagement as a driving force beyond overall business success.