In this Episode:
In this episode, Brian gets the latest on navigating the supply chain obstacles in 2022 for small businesses from Kathleen Sullivan Garman, CEO of Sully Garman Associates and a top expert in supply chain and logistics. Five questions in five minutes.
Shipping Advice from Kathleen Sullivan Garman:
- Small businesses must proactively follow trends in supply chain to avoid snags and backlogs
- Look to diversify and potentially pivot supply chain sources. It never hurts to have a plan B or C.
- In six months, the backlogs will lessen but shipping prices will remain high.
- Small businesses need to talk to other companies and people in their network. Share best practices and ask questions.
- American companies should always look to diversify their supply chain sources. It never hurts to have a plan B or C.