- Building Your Dream Team
- Quill Brings the Force to Your Copy Paper
- The State of Small Business: My Interview with Ashley Williams from Wix.com
- Out with the Old; In with the New
- The Invisible Workhorse: Xerox’s WorkCentre 6515
- Always Say Thank You!
- 2 Simple Ways to Run a Better Business in 2017
- #navSMBchat for July: Dealing with Rejection as a Business Owner
- How to Manage Millennials in the Workplace
- #BrotherSmallBiz Tweetchat
Webinar: The Four Cornerstones to Becoming a Great Leader via ReadyTalk
Yesterday’s leadership webinar is available for replay via ReadyTalk in case you weren’t able to join me!
Great leadership is not a quality that springs up overnight. It takes time to lay the right foundation and solidify leadership qualities so that a person can make the correct decisions in tough situations without hesitation. Most people call these “gut decisions” as if someone flipped a coin before making a difficult choice. That would be incorrect. This webinar will teach you how to lay the proper foundation and solidify it with exceptional qualities so that you won’t waiver when faced with adversity. If being a great leader is important to you, then take one hour to make sure you are on the right path.
I would love your thoughts on the leadewebinar! We plan to do more.