The Oracle-sponsored SMB Experts, led by Brian Moran, CEO of Brian Moran & Associates, is a panel comprised of thought leaders and influencers in the small and medium-sized business (SMB) space.
The panel members will lend their insights and expertise to develop articles, a podcast series, a Twitter Tweetchat series, webinars, events, and much more. They will address the opportunities and challenges faced by business leaders and executives as they work to grow their SMBs.
SMB Experts members include:
- Brian Moran, CEO of Brian Moran & Associates
- Andrew Sherman, Partner of Seyfarth Shaw LLP and Author of The Crisis of Disengagement
- Cliff Oxford, CEO of Oxford Center for Entrepreneurs
- Joe Knight, President of Business Literacy Institute and Author of Financial Intelligence
- Karen Kerrigan, President of The Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council
- Whitney Johnson, Author of Disrupt Yourself: Putting the Power of Disruptive Innovation to Work
- Gwen Turner, President of Princeton Proper
- Rieva Lesonsky, CEO/President of GrowBiz Media and SmallBizDaily.com
- Carla Johnson, CEO of Type A Communications and Author of Experiences: The 7th Era of Marketing
- Tamara McCleary, CEO of Thulium
- Bryan Kramer, Keynote Speaker and Best-selling Author of There is No B2B or B2C: It’s Human to Human