- How Xerox Can Give Your Business a Competitive Advantage
- 9 Steps to Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
- Jump Start Your Business With Social Media
- Building Your Dream Team
- Quill Brings the Force to Your Copy Paper
- The State of Small Business: My Interview with Ashley Williams from Wix.com
- Out with the Old; In with the New
- The Invisible Workhorse: Xerox’s WorkCentre 6515
- Always Say Thank You!
- 2 Simple Ways to Run a Better Business in 2017
#PEXCardchat Quick Stats: How SmallBiz Can Effectively Use the Cloud
While the team is busy writing a summary of tonight’s successful #PEXCardcat, here are some quick stats, provided by OneQube.
Q1: How does the #cloud work for business owners today?
Q2: What are the biggest hurdles in becoming a cloud-based business?
Q3: We’ve talked about some of this already, but what are the biggest benefits of the cloud?
Q4: Is moving to the cloud a time consuming process?
Q5: How reliable is the cloud? Is the host company backing up my critical information?
Q6: Is my information “safer” in the cloud from hackers than it is on my own computer?
Q7: Would you recommend testing different cloud services? What criteria should be used to evaluate them?
Q8: Should business owners also store critical data on a separate backup or is that not necessary?
Q9: Any other tips or advice you can share with small businesses on moving to the cloud?
- http://batchbook.com (10)
- https://directory.thesmallbusinessweb.com (6)
- http://bit.ly/sRsz5Y (4) (http://www.pexcard.com/)
- http://bit.ly/110ugts (3) (http://batchbook.com/blog/)
- http://www.pexcard.com (1)
- http://www.tweetchat.com (1)
- http://bit.ly/15I6Izl (1)
- Small Business Web Directory of Clous Apps: http://bit.ly/ZPGfri (1)
- http://kred.com/toffergrant (1)
- http://bit.ly/pluskredvideo (1)
Click on the images to see the report “live”. OneQube is in beta so give it a few extra seconds to crunch its numbers!