- Building Your Dream Team
- Quill Brings the Force to Your Copy Paper
- The State of Small Business: My Interview with Ashley Williams from Wix.com
- Out with the Old; In with the New
- The Invisible Workhorse: Xerox’s WorkCentre 6515
- Always Say Thank You!
- 2 Simple Ways to Run a Better Business in 2017
- #navSMBchat for July: Dealing with Rejection as a Business Owner
- How to Manage Millennials in the Workplace
- #BrotherSmallBiz Tweetchat
Grow Fast Grow Right®
Strategic Growth Webinars for Entrepreneurs to Start in July
Small Business Edge has partnered with Grow Fast Grow Right® (GFGR), co-founded by Andrew Sherman and the GFGR team, to bring entrepreneurs the next round of the “Right” series of webinars that will help drive the right growth strategy to keep their companies on track and give them the edge to stay one step ahead of the pack.
In today’s fiercely competitive business world, increasing shareholder value in a meaningful way can be more difficult than ever. Once a company is on a growth path, there is no turning back.
- How can the company grow without risking the success that has already been achieved?
- How should it grow, and how fast?
Human Capital and Leadership
- Co Founder Relationships and Disputes
- Leadership and Governance in a post Sarbanes-Oxley World
- Motivating and Rewarding Your Team
- Effective Use of Boards and Professional Advisors
Financial Capital and Deployment of Resources
- Business and Strategic Planning
- Attracting Equity Capital
- Effective Use of Debt Capital
- Deployment of capital for Acquisitions as a Growth Driver
Intellectual capital Leveraging and Channel Partner Relationship Management
- Intellectual Asset Management and Harvesting
- Licensing and Franchising
- Joint Ventures and Alliances
- Channel Relationship Strengthening and Management
Why Join Us?
This webinar program helps the leaders of emerging Growth and middle-market companies select and implement the strategies that best fit their business. GFGR speaks “from the trenches”; the content is rich with war stories, case studies, and best practices.
Who should join us? Founders, CEO’s, Senior Level Executives, Private Equity and Venture Capital Investors, Board Members, and Advisors to Growing Companies.
When? The next round of “Right” webinars starts in July 2013. Contact us to find out more about registering for these seminars.