- Building Your Dream Team
- Quill Brings the Force to Your Copy Paper
- The State of Small Business: My Interview with Ashley Williams from Wix.com
- Out with the Old; In with the New
- The Invisible Workhorse: Xerox’s WorkCentre 6515
- Always Say Thank You!
- 2 Simple Ways to Run a Better Business in 2017
- #navSMBchat for July: Dealing with Rejection as a Business Owner
- How to Manage Millennials in the Workplace
- #BrotherSmallBiz Tweetchat
Email Overload? 7 Tips to Help Get a Handle on Email
Here is is the cheat sheet on the article I published on AMEX Open Forum that includes some great ideas on how to help manage email.
1. Dedicate the time needed to find a solution.
2. Separate business from personal emails.
3. Have a backup plan in place.
4. Set up a company email policy.
5. Set personal rules to follow.
6. Set smartphone rules for reading emails.
7. Create folders.